From the completely healed woman who authored and chronicled her journey in The “Unhealed” Believer: What to Do When You’ve Done It All, comes her heartfelt daily devotional, which details how to make the necessary adjustments to hit your healing target. Through thoughtfully chosen daily verses, biblical accounts, analogies, and practical applications, you’ll discover:
- How to stop thinking about the things that cause setbacks
- How to focus on God’s Word despite the symptoms
- How to move forward when you’re stuck
- How to replace sadness with joy
- How to find strength when you feel weak
Healing belongs to you because Jesus paid the ultimate price for you to have it. Taking possession of it is easier than you think. If you need healing but are unsure how to receive it, this devotional is for you.
The Set Your Sights devotional book is also available on Amazon here.