Today’s Questions on What-To-Do Wednesday 10/20/21:
1) What is the bread of adversity and water of affliction pertaining to in Isaiah 30:20?
2) What word did you hold on to during your 13 years of illness? How did you keep your spirit growing in faith?
3) What are your thoughts on this: Sometimes in our ignorance we can give the spirit of infirmity the legal right to operate in our lives.
4) Was there any particular way you meditated on the Word during your healing journey?
5) Can the devil interfere with dreams and visions? Can he read our minds?
What-To-Do Wednesdays Live at 11am EST on Fully Known Ministries YouTube channel and Facebook page. Send questions to email@example.com