We tackled a lot of questions today and had fun doing it!
1) How did you get into that place where all you saw was Him? How long was it from that point that you received your healing?
2) What do you do if you don’t have a lot of time during the day to spend in the Word? What’s more important, the Word or prayer?
3) How do you speak the Word over yourself?
4) Did you stop medication gradually? Did symptoms come after you stopped?
5) Are you on any specific eating plan?
6) What do you do when you can’t find a church that believes as you do?
7) What if it’s your own sin that brought sickness on you? Can you still receive healing for that?
8) How do you ask the Holy Spirit to quicken you so you ignore symptoms?
9) How do you step out in faith for walking again when you need a creative miracle for a spinal cord injury?