Today’s Questions on What-To-Do Wednesday 1/5/21:
1) Why wouldn’t God heal Paul’s in the flesh or help remove his problem?
2) How did you know not to have surgery when the doctors told you you needed it?
3) How do I take authority over a sickness that is not “named?”
4) What do our spirits look and feel like?
5) How does healing get from our spirit to our body?
Have questions you want answered? Join us live every Wednesday at 11am EST or send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and have them answered on an upcoming What-To-Do Wednesday!