Have questions you want answered? Join us live every Wednesday at 11am EST or send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and have them answered on an upcoming What-To-Do Wednesday!
1) In the context of healing, what does it mean when the Bible says in Roman’s 8:16 that the Spirit bears witness with our spirit?
2) How do you hold on to God’s love when you’re sick every day?
3) Is it important to praise God out loud so Satan can hear it, or can we praise Him silently?
4) How do I pray against reactions to food additives?
5) Why do some people get healed at healing conferences and some don’t?
6) How can I wake up and start my day encouraged no matter the physical or emotional symptoms happening?7) What about hereditary disorders and generational curses?