1) Can an increase in symptoms be a test of my faith? Did you ever deal with this?
2) How can we know that we haven’t missed God’s call for us, and how do we determine what He wants us to do going forward?
3) If I ask in Jesus’ name and always get nothing in response, does this mean I am not renewed to the point of not having the power of the Holy Spirit at work in me?
4) Am I expecting too much for the Holy Spirit to fall on me to burn out all the old man to transform me so I can walk as a new creature in Christ?
5) What is the first revelation I need to pursue in my healing journey?
“How to Find, Follow, and Fulfill God’s Will” by Andrew Wommack – Week 1, Day 1 “Unveiling Revelation” – Part 1 of 4 (Then watch Revealing Revelation, Receiving Revelation, and Recognizing Revelation)